Posted on January 31, 2020 by Rene Brassard
Posted in Abbotsford East, Abbotsford Real Estate
I have listed a new property at 29 2058 WINFIELD DR in Abbotsford.
ROSEHILL! Wow!! Enter this Rancher with walkout basement and check out the 16ft high vaulted ceilings, beautiful rich hardwood flooring and a Southeastern Mt. Baker view. This unique plan features main floor living and the bedrooms down. The main floor features a bedroom (den or office) with its own access to the main bath, a recently updated white kitchen with quartz counter tops & Jenn-Air range, living room with thermostatically controlled fireplace and access to a mostly glassed in balcony. Downstairs is the Master suite with 5 piece spa like ensuite, second bedroom, laundry, large storage room and access to the lower patio with hot tub...that's right a townhouse with a hot tub! Gated complex with no age restrictions. Parking for 3 vehicles. 2 small pets allowed. View today!!
Posted on January 24, 2020 by Rene Brassard
I have listed a new property at 114 33030 GEORGE FERGUSON WAY in Abbotsford.
THE CARLISLE!! Looking for a centrally located condo? This is it!! Spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom corner condo with some recent updates including flooring and paint. Extra large kitchen, dining room and living room with beautiful floor to ceiling stone fireplace. Relax on the balcony...1st floor, but not on ground floor. 50+ age restricted building with secure underground parking. Very easy to view. Call today!!!
1. Driveway sealing. This makes the pavement look darker and less faded. It also helps cover up some of the cracks. Sealing won't give you the "brand new" look of repaving, but it's close — and significantly less expensive.
2. Exterior window washing. Washing the front windows makes them look clean and bright. In fact, the effect can be stunning. There are window washing products that connect to your hose to make this job easier. Check your home improvement retailer.
3. Maintaining shrubs, hedges and flower beds. Trimming the hedges, shrubs and other evergreens can make a big difference in how your property looks from the street. It's like giving them all a haircut! Flowering plants can also brighten up the look.
4. Front door painting. From the curb, a buyer's eye is naturally drawn to your front door. If your entry system looks old and worn, consider a fresh coat of paint. It can make the entrance look almost new.
5. Garage door painting. This is a bigger project that can take a day or two, but the effort might be worth it. For many homes, the garage door is the biggest item in the curb appeal panorama. Making it look better will have a big impact.
6. Removing unsightly items. Look at your home from the street. Are there items in your field of vision that take away from the curb appeal? For example, are there garbage cans and other items stowed along the side of the property and visible from the road? If so, move them
#9 2630 Bourquin Crescent W
Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada